A qualified accountant is required by a well-established firm of Chartered Accountants based in Penzance.
The firm is a general accountancy practice which aims to give a friendly, responsive and tailored service to their clients.
Their clients range from small tax return cases, sole traders, partnerships and limited companies of varying sizes.
They provide a full range of accountancy and taxation services to their clients: accounts preparation, tax (personal, business and corporate), assistance with VAT return preparation and submission, payroll etc. Their clients are mostly based locally but there are also some in the rest of the UK and overseas. They vary in size and cover a wide range of trades.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Preparation of annual accounts (unincorporated businesses and limited companies).
· Preparation of tax returns and associated tax computations (income tax, corporation tax, capital gains tax).
· Client care and management.
· Supervision of junior staff.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Experience working in an accountancy practice.
· Experience of Xero, QuickBooks and other cloud-based software is a necessity.
· Experience of supervising staff.
· Ability to work independently and to strict deadlines.
· Flexibility and a good communicator.
The ideal candidate will:
· Be proactive, with excellent attention to detail.
· Work well under pressure.
· Be flexible and reliable ensuring all tasks are completed efficiently.
For more information please apply today. contact: firstname.lastname@example.org