If you're are looking to gain some admin experience we want to hear from you!
My client is looking for somebody to join their team on a temporary basis as an entry level administrator for 3 days a week. This would be Monday/ Wednesday and Friday working in their office in Redruth
After you have worked 8 weeks through the agency you would be offered a permanent role with the company. Your hours would then increase to be Tuesday and Thursday - which you could work from home.
The role will is paying £9.50 per hour
* Basic data entry and stock control, they are a expanding company and are looking for somebody that can grow with their team and work your way up in the company.
* Be a competent user of Microsoft office, including outlook
* Good written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for details and accuracy.
Full training will be provided
Benefits of working with Smith and Reed
* Weekly pay
* Minimum of 29 days holiday ( Pro Rata) per a year
* Easy timesheet submissions via our online portal
* Quick access to Payslips/ Holiday request/ P45/P60 via our online portal
Smith and Reed Recruitment embraces diversity, equality and inclusion and aim to promote the benefits of diversity in all our business activities. Smith and Reed will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s “protected characteristic” under the Equality Act 2010 (the Act) which are age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed solely on their ability to carry out the job in question based on skills, experience, and qualifications.
If this sounds of interest please do get in touch, I would love to hear from you.
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org