We are looking for a confident Administrator to join a busy team near Truro. The role is being offered for 3 months, Monday - Friday. However if you are only able to work 4 days we would still love to hear from you.
Due to our clients location just outside Truro - you will need your own transport.
The role is paying £11.00 -£11.50 per an hour and is to start straight away.
* Answering the phones/ general admin duties
* Digitalizing archive material, scanning and then saving to One Drive
* Minimum of a year admin experience
* Must have experience using OneDrive
* Ideally some knowledge of archiving.
* Be a competent user of Microsoft office, including outlook
* Good written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for details and accuracy.
Benefits of working with Smith and Reed
* Weekly pay
* Minimum of 29 days holiday ( Pro Rata) per a year
* Easy timesheet submissions via our online portal
* Quick access to Payslips/ Holiday request/ P45/P60 via our online portal
If this role sounds of interest, we would love to hear from you.
Smith and Reed Recruitment embraces diversity, equality and inclusion and aim to promote the benefits of diversity in all our business activities. Smith and Reed will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s “protected characteristic” under the Equality Act 2010 (the Act) which are age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed solely on their ability to carry out the job in question based on skills, experience, and qualifications.