Exciting opportunity for an entry level candidate to join a well established and reputable Property Management business in central Truro the role of Assistant Property Manager.
The role will see the chosen candidate being responsible for assisting and supporting property managers in their duties. Overseeing, provision and smooth running of Properties for the business with duties including (but not limited to):-
• Overseeing, directing, and coordinating the works issued by the Property Manager for repairs and maintenance
• Liaising with clients, tenants and contractors as necessary
• To arrange and undertake regular inspections of the property and monitor conditions, along with arranging access and arranging meetings with contractors and clients accordingly
• Undertaking meter readings for water, gas and electric
• Drafting of general correspondence on behalf of the Property Manger
• Arranging AGM meetings and a producing the associated paper work, occasional attendance at the meetings
This role would suit a candidate with a competent admin and customer service skill set looking to carve a career in the property industry, learning from an office of experienced professionals.
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis of 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday.
Parking is available as part of your package.
For more information please apply today.