Well established and reputable company based in the Truro area is looking to recruit a Creative Marketing Executive to work in their Brand Engagement and Customer Experience Team.
This is a permanent, full time role working 9am-5.15pm, Monday to Friday.
As a Creative Marketing Executive, you will have an interesting and varied workload supporting members of the Creative team and internal stakeholders to coordinate and produce creative collateral and events, utilising in-house assets and using client stories to work with teams to ‘tell their story’ and grow their client base.
Reporting to the Creative Marketing Manager, you will be working closely with a wider team and have regular interaction with the Digital, Communications and Client teams. You will also be involved in projects on employer brand, which will require liaison with the HR team and other business support teams.
Key priorities include:
• Working closely with the Creative team to produce and adapt creative campaigns to support business priorities
• Supporting the Creative Manager with stakeholder management of legal team relationships
• Supporting legal teams and members of the Brand Engagement and Customer Experience team with sponsorships and professional relationship administration
• Audit the quality and timeliness of our collateral and run a program of review and edits to keep up-to-date
• Support for geographical-based (Devon/Cornwall) events and acting as a point of contact for professional groups
• Ensuring that all brand values and guidelines are maintained and followed
• Undertaking research and competitor analysis of creative projects and trends as required and making recommendations based on this research
This position plays a pivotal role in all creative projects for the business and calls for someone who is highly creative, with an eye for detail and a passion for design. The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience of working in a marketing function, and
direct experience of the full marketing mix with a focus on events, creative collateral and implementing marketing campaigns. You will have working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word etc. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with industry standard design applications such as InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Publisher. You will need to have a flexible approach and the ability to work within a team environment. You will be organised, accurate and proactive and committed to meeting deadlines while remaining calm under pressure. Excellent all around communication skills, good problem solving skills, common sense approach and excellent attention to detail are essential for this role.
This role offers a hybrid working option of part home part office. This flexible working enables employees to share their working time between home and office to support a healthy work- life balance. Competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday per year, life assurance and private medical insurance schemes.
For more information please apply today. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org