Established business in the Newquay area is looking to recruit a full time Deputy Office Manager to join their team.
Seeking an experienced candidate to organise and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Duties to include but not limited to:
· Act as first point of call for all telephone and email enquiries.
· Ensure all new leads are followed up/handled.
· Managing a busy diary system for all departments.
· Co-ordinate schedules and meetings, to include booking accommodation, dining and meeting facilities for CEO and other departments when required.
· Support the accounts department with daily invoicing, reconciliation and payment handling.
· Processing daily orders in a timely fashion, uploading to portals for dispatch.
· Develop and maintaining both electronic and paper filing systems.
· Assist with weekly profit and stock reports.
· Organising office operations and assist with new procedures.
· Manage full on-boarding process for new agents & contractors, from initial contact, organising training both online and practical then sign off.
· Generate monthly performance reports for board meeting.
· Complaint’s handling, escalating to relevant department when required.
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills. Be adept at producing and maintaining good procedures and processing systems. Have strong communication skills and be able to maintain customer and supplier relationships. Must have the ability to use Excel, Word and Sage computer programmes to carry out day to day tasks and the ability to prioritise a varied workload.
This role is being offered on a full-time permanent basis. Working hours – 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.