Well established and reputable manufacturing business in the Falmouth area is looking for an HR Platform Administrator to join their team.
We are looking for a highly skilled HR Platform administrator to assist in the management of an existing HR platform (Thrive). In this role, your duties will include database maintenance, supporting the development and implementation of new processes, providing user support, and monitoring performance metrics. You will also be required to analyze the efficiency of our HR platform.
Collaborating with HR managers and other stakeholders to understand the needs of the business and establish how the HR platform can support them.
Analyzing HRIS performance, managing user accounts, and resolving issues.
Assisting with system upgrades, as well as providing training and technical support.
Maintaining databases, analyzing data, ensuring data integrity, and running queries.
Providing reports and information to internal stakeholders.
Your previous experience is likely to include….
· Proven HR Systems administration experience, previous experience of working with Cornerstone would also be beneficial.
· Extensive experience in analyzing HRIS performance metrics and improving processes.
· Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
To be successful in this role you will…
Have previous experience of working with HR Systems.
· Be Proficient in all Microsoft packages and great with data, systems and problem solving.
· Be highly organised, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment.
Be comfortable communicating and influencing across all levels of the business.
Be detailed orientated and have experience of managing sensitive data.
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Have a desire to progress in your career and will be hungry to continue your learning, recognising the benefits of working for a strong, sustainable global company.
This role is being offered on full time permanent basis. Monday to Friday.
Competitive salary and benefits package. Hybrid/Flexible work policy.