An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Paraplanner to join a busy Wealth Management Company based in Truro.
This role would suit a candidate with previous para-planning experience or an advisor looking to step back into a para-planning role.
As part of the successful office based team, you will be providing vital paraplanning support to the Advisers which will include:
Preparation of illustrations and applications
Dealing with platforms and product providers to obtain information about existing and potential investments
Undertaking Critical Yield Calculations
Preparing and writing suitability letters for the for the adviser to present to clients and researching all relevant product information/suitability to meet client’s needs and objectives
Keeping clients updated as to progress
Assisting with cover for admin team (holidays sickness) - answering the telephone, taking messages, diary management etc.
Essential Skills & Experience:
· Previous paraplanning experience within an IFA or Wealth Management environment.
· Minimum Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards it (or FPC qualified with significant industry experience).
· Experience of the administration of IHT and/or Investment products.
· Ability to demonstrate up to date knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation.
· Articulate with strong numeracy skills and be computer literate.
· Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload with little to no supervision
· Ability to show initiative to problem solving when necessary.
· Strong communication skills
· Professionalism and confidence in dealing with clients and third parties.
· High levels of discretion.
· A real team player
This role is being offered on a full-time permanent basis. Monday to Friday 0900-1700. Office Based, On-site parking available.
For more information please apply today.