My client based in Truro is looking for an experience administrator to join their busy team on an going basis as process manager. Somebody with good problem solving skills and can use their own initiative would be perfect for this role. The role is being offered on a full time basis Monday - Friday to cover maternity leave.
The role will involve:
* Answering the phones/ general admin duties.
* Reporting any issues to the director and proposing solutions
* Excel based tasks and report writing
* Minimum of a couple of years admin experience
* Be a competent user of Microsoft office ( Mail merge), including Outlook and Excel
* Good written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for details and accuracy.
* Some experience in raising invoices and reconciling statements would be desired but not essential.
Benefits of working with Smith and Reed
* Weekly pay
* Minimum of 29 days holiday ( Pro Rata) per a year
* Easy timesheet submissions via our online portal
* Quick access to Payslips/ Holiday request/ P45/P60 via our online portal
If this role sounds of interest, please do apply for the role with your cv of give the office a call.