We are looking for confident and personable receptionists to join a busy team near Redruth.
They are flexible to be able to offer part and full time to suit. The roles are to cover sickness and holiday so sometimes can be adhoc. However they are also looking for some full time staff and for the right candidate might be able to offer a permanent position.
This role will working full time hours Monday - Friday 08.00 -18.30. One night in the week they are open until 19.30.
This position is paying £11.00 per an hour, for experience in the medical sector they could pay up to £12.50 depending on experience.
* Scheduling appointments
* Updating the central database with customers details
* Diary management
* Answering the phones/ general admin duties
* Minimum of a year admin or reception experience
* Great customer service and phone skills
* Be a competent user of Microsoft office, including outlook
* Good written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for details and accuracy.
Benefits of working with Smith and Reed
* Weekly pay
* Minimum of 29 days holiday ( Pro Rata) per a year
* Easy timesheet submissions via our online portal
* Quick access to Payslips/ Holiday request/ P45/P60 via our online portal
If this role sounds of interest, we would love to hear from you.
Smith and Reed Recruitment embraces diversity, equality and inclusion and aim to promote the benefits of diversity in all our business activities. Smith and Reed will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s “protected characteristic” under the Equality Act 2010 (the Act) which are age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed solely on their ability to carry out the job in question based on skills, experience, and qualifications.