If you're an experienced and customer focused sales administrator, with great communication skills, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a confident and personable Administrator to join a thriving team near Truro.
This is role is being offered as a 12 week assignment as an agency worker, after the 12 weeks you will transfer onto our clients books, and be offered a permanent contract.
The working hours are Monday – Thursday, 08.00-17.00 and Friday 08.00-16.00, paying £11.50 per an hour
* Customer service both face to face and over the phone to answer customers queries in a timely manner
* Dealing and processing quotes and customer orders and imputing these onto Sage
* Collating information on a database for estimates and costings
* Monitoring stock levels, Reordering and booking new stock on Sage, this will also include stationary/ consumables
* Handling Ebay and website orders, preparing items and paper work for posting/ collection by couriers and pallet companies.
* General admin duties, filing of paperwork, scanning, answering the phone and processing post
* Minimum of a couple of years admin experience
* Be a competent user of Microsoft office, including outlook
* Good written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for details and accuracy
* Good timekeeping with the ability to work in a busy team environment
* Have knowledge of Sage
* Desirable - Knowledge of ISO9001 (CARES)/ISO14001/EN1090 ( Training can be provided)
Benefits of working with Smith and Reed
* Weekly pay
* Minimum of 29 days holiday ( Pro Rata) per a year
* Easy timesheet submissions via our online portal
* Quick access to Payslips/ Holiday request/ P45/P60 via our online portal
Smith and Reed Recruitment embraces diversity, equality and inclusion and aim to promote the benefits of diversity in all our business activities. Smith and Reed will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s “protected characteristic” under the Equality Act 2010 (the Act) which are age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed solely on their ability to carry out the job in question based on skills, experience, and qualifications.
If this sounds of interest please do get in touch, I would love to hear from you.