My client, a large freight company in Callington, is seeking a Sales & Marketing Assistant to generate new opportunities and help the business to grow.
Offering a salary of £25,000 per annum and an excellent benefits package for the successful applicant.
The Shipping Operative will be responsible for calling, emailing, and qualifying potential new B2B customers whilst working towards KPI and personal sales targets. The role will involve researching and maintaining current information whilst building excellent relationships and upkeeping accurate records and summaries. In addition, the Business Development Administrator will be expected to complete daily sales call goals, assist with social media and digital marketing, manage their own workload and work well as part of a thriving sales department.
Key skills & attributes:
• Ability to self-manage and possess plenty of motivation
• Previous sales and logistics experience favourable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
• Proven research and negotiation skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications and the ability to pick-up new in-house systems quickly
• Starting salary for £25,000, negotiable depending on experience
• 5 weeks of holiday + 8 days bank holidays
• Gym membership
• Discretionary Christmas bonus
• Annual pay review
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking for a new full time, secure position!
Email a CV to Danielle@smithandreed.co.uk to apply and find out more.