Highly regarded business in the South West is looking for a Senior Systems Developer to join their established team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
My client is looking to expand their friendly IT team to help deliver a forward-thinking Business Strategy, and to make a real difference to their client’s lives, businesses, and their communities.
The role will see the chosen candidate being part of a set challenge of delivering a raft of exciting new IT projects to drive their mission forward, and they are looking for a proactive and positive Senior Systems Developer to enhance an already productive and dynamic Agile team. If you have a positive attitude and a track record of taking ownership and delivering success, then keep reading and get in touch to find out more.
Working as part of a high performing team who take pride in delivering great work you will be responsible for:
· Mentoring team members and initiate coaching and learning and development opportunities.
· Helping to orchestrate and drive our projects in order to meet our objectives.
· Participating in our Agile sprints, and be a hands-on resource for Development and Project workstreams.
· Championing our coding standards and assist in refining and driving process.
· Input into the Development roadmap planning, aligning with our Business Strategy.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Interpretation and execution of business objectives and Dev roadmap
Thorough understanding of industry standard technologies, platforms and practices
Experience participating in, and leading, Agile development processes
Thorough understanding of coding standards (e.g. TDD, SOLID and CLEAN code)
Systems analysis, design and development skills
· 35 hour working week with flexible and remote options
· Employee benefit discount scheme
· Discounted personal insurance
· Professional Development Plan
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· Holiday purchase and sale scheme
· Competitive pension
· Medical insurance
· Death in service provision
· Income protection
· Casual dress code
For more information please apply today.