Exciting opportunity for an entry level candidate to join a well established and reputable Property Management business in central Truro in the role of Assistant Property Manager.
The role will see the chosen candidate being responsible for assisting and supporting property managers in their duties. Overseeing, provision and smooth running of Properties for the business with duties including (but not limited to):-
• Overseeing, directing, and coordinating the works issued by the Property Manager for repairs and maintenance
• Liaising with clients, tenants and contractors as necessary
• To arrange and undertake regular inspections of the property and monitor conditions, along with arranging access and arranging meetings with contractors and clients accordingly
• Undertaking meter readings for water, gas and electric
• Drafting of general correspondence on behalf of the Property Manger
• Arranging AGM meetings and a producing the associated paper work, occasional attendance at the meetings
This role would suit a candidate with a competent admin and customer service skill set looking to carve a career in the property industry, learning from an office of experienced professionals.
This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis of 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday.
Parking is available as part of your package.
For more information please apply today.
Smith and Reed Recruitment embraces diversity, equality and inclusion and aim to promote the benefits of diversity in all our business activities. Smith and Reed will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s “protected characteristic” under the Equality Act 2010 (the Act) which are age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed solely on their ability to carry out the job in question based on skills, experience, and qualifications.