We are looking for a confident and personable Business support administrator to join a busy team in Scorrier.
This role will working full time hours Monday - Friday 09.00-17.00.The role will be starting immediately and running until the end of February ( Might be extended beyond this in the new year)
This position is paying £11.00 per an hour.
* Supporting the Maintenance department with processing applications and repairs.
* Updating customers on their current job status, and chasing any missing information that might be needed.
* Updating the central database with clients details and scheduled work
* Raise sub contractors works orders
* Management of the sub contractors list
* Contract Invoicing
* Diary management
* Answering the phones/ general admin duties
* Minimum of a year admin experience
* Be a competent user of Microsoft office, including outlook
* Good written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for details and accuracy.
Benefits of working with Smith and Reed
* Weekly pay
* Minimum of 29 days holiday ( Pro Rata) per a year
* Easy timesheet submissions via our online portal
* Quick access to Payslips/ Holiday request/ P45/P60 via our online portal
If this role sounds of interest, we would love to hear from you.
Smith and Reed Recruitment embraces diversity, equality and inclusion and aim to promote the benefits of diversity in all our business activities. Smith and Reed will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s “protected characteristic” under the Equality Act 2010 (the Act) which are age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed solely on their ability to carry out the job in question based on skills, experience, and qualifications.