We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PR and Communications Manager to join a charity organisation based in West Cornwall. Based at their central Head Office the post holder will be responsible for cultivating relevant media contacts to prepare for celebrating 40 years since the charity was founded and beyond.
This role will suit a PR & Communications Manager with a drive to always exceed expectations. You will be passionate about the work the company does, enjoy marketing, and strive to work within a challenging yet extremely rewarding environment.
The position is being offered on a full-time permanent basis of 40 hours per week.
· Develop and deliver the communications plan and PR strategy.
· Implement internal communications strategy.
· Write, edit, and produce engaging digital content.
· Analyse media coverage
· Source and manage speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
· Social media content creation and management
· 3+ years' experience in PR and/or communications - in-house or within an agency
· Experience dealing with complex internal communication challenges.
· Social media channel management
· Editing and proofreading skills
· Stakeholder management
· Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information, please apply today.