We are looking for a confident and personable Administrator to join a busy team in Redruth on a ongoing basis, this role is being offered to start on the 6th September on a part time basis, Monday - Friday starting at 07.00 and finishing at 13.30 with a 30 min lunch break and is paying £10.00 per hour
* Answering the phones/ general admin duties
* Monitoring visitors to site and creating name badges
* Booking and organising mini busses and drivers
* Record Staff absence
* Organise cover for staff sickness
* Organise room changes for exams
* Print and send invoices for external requirements - Room bookings/ minibuses/ drivers
* Minimum of a year admin experience
* Be a competent user of Microsoft office, including outlook
* Good written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for details and accuracy.
Benefits of working with Smith and Reed
* Weekly pay
* Minimum of 29 days holiday ( Pro Rata) per a year
* Easy timesheet submissions via our online portal
* Quick access to Payslips/ Holiday request/ P45/P60 via our online portal
If this role sounds of interest, we would love to hear from you.
Smith and Reed Recruitment embraces diversity, equality and inclusion and aim to promote the benefits of diversity in all our business activities. Smith and Reed will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s “protected characteristic” under the Equality Act 2010 (the Act) which are age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed solely on their ability to carry out the job in question based on skills, experience, and qualifications.