If you're an experienced and customer focused sales administrator, with great communication skills, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a confident and personable Administrator to join a busy team in Penryn
This is role is being offered as a 4-6 week assignment as an agency worker.
The working hours are Monday – Friday 09.00-17.00 and Friday and is paying £10.00-£10.50 depending on experience.
* Processing sales orders, and planning shipments.
* Producing documentation for dispatch and customer invoices.
* Managing and updating distributors with shipment dates.
* General admin duties, filing of paperwork, scanning, answering the phone.
* Minimum of a couple of years admin experience
* Be a competent user of Microsoft office, including outlook
* Good written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for details and accuracy
* Good timekeeping with the ability to work in a busy team environment
Benefits of working with Smith and Reed
* Weekly pay
* Minimum of 29 days holiday ( Pro Rata) per a year
* Easy timesheet submissions via our online portal
* Quick access to Payslips/ Holiday request/ P45/P60 via our online portal
Smith and Reed Recruitment embraces diversity, equality and inclusion and aim to promote the benefits of diversity in all our business activities. Smith and Reed will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual’s “protected characteristic” under the Equality Act 2010 (the Act) which are age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed solely on their ability to carry out the job in question based on skills, experience, and qualifications.
If this sounds of interest please do get in touch, I would love to hear from you.